KIK for Android is now available for PC as well. If you have not used this app before, here is an overview of what the app is about before we move on to the method to download KIK for PC.
KIK messenger is a social app that helps you stay connected with your friends and family. It also helps you expand your social circle and meet knew people. KIK messenger is designed with beautiful interface and simple to use. You can choose your login name or nickname and password to easily sign up. You can start conversations with your friends and use stickers or emoticons to make them interesting. You can also share videos, photos and audio files. Another interesting feature of KIK is the artwork you can create and unleash your inner artist as well as play various interesting games with your friends.
Download KIK for PC:
To download KIK for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com. Search for KIK using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the app. Once the app has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open KIK.
Required Downloads & Installations
Method 1: Install KIK On PC or MAC Using Google Play Store On Bluestacks
- Install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Open Bluestacks now.
- Setup Google Play Store using your gmail address. You may use a gmail address if you have an existing one, otherwise you can also create a new gmail address using the on-screen instructions while setting up Google Play Store in Bluestacks.
- Now open the PlayStore and search for “KIK”.
- Install the app now.
- Click on “My Apps” in Bluestacks now. You will find “KIK” in your apps.
- Click on KIK now.
- The app will open up. Use the keyboard arrow keys + space key to use the app, or simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2: Install KIK On PC or MAC Using KIK APK On Blustacks
- Make sure that Bluestacks is installed on your PC.
- Download KIK APK from the link attached above.
- Now double click the downloaded KIK APK.
- The APK will start getting installed via Bluestacks.
- Once Bluestacks notifies you about the complete installation of KIK, open Bluestacks.
- Open “My Apps” now and find KIK.
- Click the app and follow on-screen instructions to use it.
Method 3: Install KIK On PC or MAC Using Andy OS
- Download latest version of ANDY OS on your Windows PC or MAC using the link attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve properly installed Andy OS.
- If you’re using it for the first time, Andy will ask you for the account setup. Follow on-screen instructions to setup your gmail in Andy.
- Once done, unlock the screen in Andy and open apps.
- Open Google Play Store and look for “KIK”.
- Install the app now. Once done, locate the app in your applications. It should be “Uncategorized” tab.
- Open the app now, follow the on-screen instructions to use it.
- That’s all.
If any of the above methods is not working for you, you install KIK On PC or MAC using Archon