Line for Android is now available for PC as well. The communication app that is designed with a simple and user friendly interface and is very simple to use. If you have not used this app before, here is an overview of what the app is about before we move on to the method to download Line for PC.
Line is an app designed to make communication much easier and fun. Using Line, you can easily stay in touch with your friends and family; make free calls and send free messages. Through Line you can easily make free voice and video calls and talk uninterruptedly for as long as you want. You can also start conversations with friends in individual as well as group chats. You can share photos, videos and audio files as well as use a variety of stickers and emoticons to make the conversations more fun. Line also has a timeline where you can share your life’s priceless and exciting moments, share them with your friends and stay updated by theirs. you can also stay connected with your favorite celebrities. The app has other features as well including privacy protection where you can keep your private chats hidden and delete them after a set interval.
Download Line for PC:
To download Line for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com. Search for Line using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the app. Once the app has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Line.
Required Downloads & Installations
Method 1: Install Line On PC or MAC Using Google Play Store On Bluestacks
- Install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Open Bluestacks now.
- Setup Google Play Store using your gmail address. You may use a gmail address if you have an existing one, otherwise you can also create a new gmail address using the on-screen instructions while setting up Google Play Store in Bluestacks.
- Now open the PlayStore and search for “Line”.
- Install the app now.
- Click on “My Apps” in Bluestacks now. You will find “Line” in your apps.
- Click on Line now.
- The app will open up. Use the keyboard arrow keys + space key to use the app, or simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2: Install Line On PC or MAC Using Line APK On Blustacks
- Make sure that Bluestacks is installed on your PC.
- Download Line APK from the link attached above.
- Now double click the downloaded Line APK.
- The APK will start getting installed via Bluestacks.
- Once Bluestacks notifies you about the complete installation of Line, open Bluestacks.
- Open “My Apps” now and find Line.
- Click the app and follow on-screen instructions to use it.
Method 3: Install Line On PC or MAC Using Andy OS
- Download latest version of ANDY OS on your Windows PC or MAC using the link attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve properly installed Andy OS.
- If you’re using it for the first time, Andy will ask you for the account setup. Follow on-screen instructions to setup your gmail in Andy.
- Once done, unlock the screen in Andy and open apps.
- Open Google Play Store and look for “Line”.
- Install the app now. Once done, locate the app in your applications. It should be “Uncategorized” tab.
- Open the app now, follow the on-screen instructions to use it.
- That’s all.
If any of the above methods is not working for you, you install Line On PC or MAC using Archon