Tinder for Android is now available for PC as well. If you have not used this app before, here is an overview of what the app is about before we move on to the method to download Tinder for PC.
Tinder is a social app that let’s you expand your social circle, know people around you, discover people who share same interests with you and more. If you have moved to a new city and do not know much about your neighbourhood, this can be a very useful app. You can sign in to Timber through your Facebook account. Timber does not post anything to Facebook. Tinder will have to gain access to your location. The app will know your location and will suggest different people with the same interests. Swipe the picture to the left if you dislike and swipe it to the right if you like. If you like a person and he likes you back, you can start a conversation with them. Tinder is the easiest way to make friends.
Download Tinder for PC:
To download Tinder for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com. Search for Tinder using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the app. Once the app has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Tinder.
Required Downloads & Installations
- Tinder APK
- Bluestacks | Alternatives: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Andy OS | Archon
- Method 1: Install Tinder On PC or MAC Using Google Play Store On Bluestacks
- Install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Open Bluestacks now.
- Setup Google Play Store using your gmail address. You may use a gmail address if you have an existing one, otherwise you can also create a new gmail address using the on-screen instructions while setting up Google Play Store in Bluestacks.
- Now open the PlayStore and search for “Tinder”.
- Install the app now.
- Click on “My Apps” in Bluestacks now. You will find “Tinder” in your apps.
- Click on Tinder now.
- The app will open up. Use the keyboard arrow keys + space key to use the app, or simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2: Install Tinder On PC or MAC Using Tinder APK On Blustacks
Make sure that Bluestacks is installed on your PC.
- Download Tinder APK from the link attached above.
- Now double click the downloaded Tinder APK.
- The APK will start getting installed via Bluestacks.
- Once Bluestacks notifies you about the complete installation of Tinder, open Bluestacks.
- Open “My Apps” now and find Tinder.
- Click the app and follow on-screen instructions to use it.
Method 3: Install Tinder On PC or MAC Using Andy OS
- Download latest version of ANDY OS on your Windows PC or MAC using the link attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve properly installed Andy OS.
- If you’re using it for the first time, Andy will ask you for the account setup. Follow on-screen instructions to setup your gmail in Andy.
- Once done, unlock the screen in Andy and open apps.
- Open Google Play Store and look for “Tinder”.
- Install the app now. Once done, locate the app in your applications. It should be “Uncategorized” tab.
- Open the app now, follow the on-screen instructions to use it.
- That’s all.
If any of the above methods is not working for you, you install Tinder On PC or MAC using Archon