Racing Rivals for Android and iOS is now available for PC as well. If you have not played this game before, here is an overview of what the game is about before we move on to the method to download Racing Rivals for PC.
Racing Rivals are challenging racing game. You have to give many challenges and maybe you lose money or your car also. So prepared yourself and grow up the skills to beat the race against your opponent. This game has option to challenge race in weekly competitions to control cities, earn more bonuses, prizes and unlock many cars. Racing Rivals presents a huge collection to purchase many cars like American Muscles. Featured bran new other cars like McLaren, Subaru, Dodge, Mitsubishi, Ford, Rwb, Scion, BMW, Acura and SRT with more on the way. You can upgrade your cars with thousands of parts, include everything from air filters to crank shaft will impact your car’s performance. You add something more to look your car better than others like used Nose, a supercharger or turbo, Custom rims, SSR, plus real world tires from Nitto.
Download Racing Rivals for PC:
To download Racing Rivals for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com. Search for Racing Rivals using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the game. Once the game has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Racing Rivals.
Required Downloads & Installations
Method 1: Install Racing Rivals On PC or MAC Using Google Play Store On Bluestacks
- Install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Open Bluestacks now.
- Setup Google Play Store using your gmail address. You may use a gmail address if you have an existing one, otherwise you can also create a new gmail address using the on-screen instructions while setting up Google Play Store in Bluestacks.
- Now open the PlayStore and search for “Racing Rivals“.
- Install the game now.
- Click on “My Apps” in Bluestacks now. You will find “Racing Rivals” in your apps.
- Click on Racing Rivals now.
- The game will open up. Use the keyboard arrow keys + space key to play the game, or simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2: Install Racing Rivals On PC or MAC Using Racing Rivals APK On Blustacks
- Make sure that Bluestacks is installed on your PC.
- Download Racing Rivals APK from the link attached above.
- Now double click the downloaded Racing Rivals APK.
- The APK will start getting installed via Bluestacks.
- Once Bluestacks notifies you about the complete installation of Racing Rivals, open Bluestacks.
- Open “My Apps” now and find Racing Rivals.
- Click the game and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
Method 3: Install Racing Rivals On PC or MAC Using Andy OS
- Download latest version of ANDY OS on your Windows PC or MAC using the link attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve properly installed Andy OS.
- If you’re using it for the first time, Andy will ask you for the account setup. Follow on-screen instructions to setup your gmail in Andy.
- Once done, unlock the screen in Andy and open apps.
- Open Google Play Store and look for “Racing Rivals“.
- Install the game now. Once done, locate the game in your applications. It should be “Uncategorized” tab.
- Open the game now, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- That’s all.
If any of the above methods is not working, you can install Racing Rivals On PC or MAC using Archon