Running Circles for Android and iOS is now available for PC as well. If you have not played this game before, here is an overview of what the game is about before we move on to the method to download Running Circles for PC.
Running Circles is an arcade game. You hungry and eat gems inside the circle and outside the circle. This game has simple one click multiplayer arcade game totally addictive and impossible to put down. You concentrate to move from circle to circle click the button at just the right time. You will move without wasting the time inside and outside the circle. A lot of lurks around you and they hurt you to definitely die, the game is over. You can collect many gems to unlock tons of characters that will help you on your journey. You challenge with your friends online battles to see who has the fastest reaction time.
Download Running Circles for PC:
To download Running Circles for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com. Search for Running Circles using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the game. Once the game has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Running Circles.
Required Downloads & Installations
Method 1: Install Running Circles On PC or MAC Using Google Play Store On Bluestacks
- Install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Open Bluestacks now.
- Setup Google Play Store using your gmail address. You may use a gmail address if you have an existing one, otherwise you can also create a new gmail address using the on-screen instructions while setting up Google Play Store in Bluestacks.
- Now open the PlayStore and search for “Running Circles“.
- Install the game now.
- Click on “My Apps” in Bluestacks now. You will find “Running Circles” in your apps.
- Click on Running Circles now.
- The game will open up. Use the keyboard arrow keys + space key to play the game, or simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2: Install Running Circles On PC or MAC Using Running Circles APK On Blustacks
- Make sure that Bluestacks is installed on your PC.
- Download Running Circles APK from the link attached above.
- Now double click the downloaded Running Circles APK.
- The APK will start getting installed via Bluestacks.
- Once Bluestacks notifies you about the complete installation of Running Circles, open Bluestacks.
- Open “My Apps” now and find Running Circles.
- Click the game and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
Method 3: Install Running Circles On PC or MAC Using Andy OS
- Download latest version of ANDY OS on your Windows PC or MAC using the link attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve properly installed Andy OS.
- If you’re using it for the first time, Andy will ask you for the account setup. Follow on-screen instructions to setup your gmail in Andy.
- Once done, unlock the screen in Andy and open apps.
- Open Google Play Store and look for “Running Circles“.
- Install the game now. Once done, locate the game in your applications. It should be “Uncategorized” tab.
- Open the game now, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- That’s all.
If any of the above methods is not working, you can install Running Circles On PC or MAC using Archon