Our next featured title, Castle Defense or Castle TD was developed by Elite Games and since its release it has managed to garner quite a large playerbase. For players that have played tower defense games before, Castle Defense employs the same concept but adds its own color to the game to make it more engaging and fun for casual gamers. Most of the content available doesn’t need an internet connection to be playable, making the game a solid choice for those who don’t like that sort of thing.
For those of you who are unfamiliar with Castle Defense or any game of the genre for that matter, we’ve put together a list of things you can expect to see if you choose to play this game.
Castle Defense is a tower defense game. It is a mix of strategic gameplay and arcade style combat. At the beginning of the game, you’ll be able to choose one of three hero types. Barbarians are more in-your-face type of characters that like to get in close and deal insane amount of damage. Paladins are more healer than damage dealers, they serve as tanks and supports. Wizards are squishy but can crowd control pretty well from a distance.
The goal of the game is to protect your base from oncoming enemies. To do so, you’ll need to put up defensive towers that will deal damage to enemies and protect your base. Upgrade your towers and put up hurdles to stop the maximum number of enemies from entering your base. Enemies are varied and unique. There are grunts and there are bosses that deal much more damage. Gather your resources and put them to good use to protect your base.
If you get Castle Defense for PC you’ll not have any problems with lag or connectivity. You’ll get to experience the gameplay using the keyboard and mouse control that are much preferable for most gamers to android gameplay.
Although Castle Defense for PC is not available anywhere officially, we’ve put together a guide below for those of you who wish to get Castle Defense for PC.
Download Castle Defense for PC:
To download Castle Defense for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com. Search for Castle Defense using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the game. Once the game has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Castle Defense for PC.
Required Downloads & Installations
Method 1: Install Castle Defense for PC or MAC Using Google Play Store On Bluestacks
- Install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Open Bluestacks now.
- Setup Google Play Store using your gmail address. You may use a gmail address if you have an existing one, otherwise you can also create a new gmail address using the on-screen instructions while setting up Google Play Store in Bluestacks.
- Search Castle Defense after openning the PlayStore.
- Install the game now.
- Click on “My Apps” in Bluestacks now. You will find Castle Defense in your apps.
- Click on Castle Defense now.
- The game will open up. Use the keyboard arrow keys + space key to play the game, or simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2: Install Castle Defense for PC or MAC Using Castle Defense APK On Blustacks
- Make sure that Bluestacks is installed on your PC.
- Download Castle Defense APK from the link attached above.
- Now double click the downloaded Castle Defense APK.
- The APK will start getting installed via Bluestacks.
- When the installation of Castle Defense is complete open Bluestacks.
- Find Castle Defense by opening “My Apps” now.
- Click the game and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
Method 3: Install Castle Defense for PC or MAC Using Andy OS
- Download latest version of Andy OS on your Windows PC or MAC using the link attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve properly installed Andy OS.
- If you’re using it for the first time, Andy will ask you for the account setup. Follow on-screen instructions to setup your gmail in Andy.
- Once done, unlock the screen in Andy and open apps.
- Look for Castle Defense in Google Play Store.
- Install the game now. Once done, locate the game in your applications. It should be “Uncategorized” tab.
- Open the game now, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
If any of the above methods is not working, you can install Castle Defense for PC or MAC using Archon