Our next featured title is Dead Route. Developed by one of the most well known mobile game developers Glu, the game has been received quite positively both by users and critics around the world. Millions of players worldwide have downloaded and installed the game and gave glowing reviews all around. There have been a lot of games that revolve around the concept of a zombie apocalypse. Dead Route combines the same concept with a few new elements to make an amazing game that provides players with a fun adventure to go on.
For those of you who are not familiar with Dead Route, we’ve put together a list of reasons why the game is a solid choice if you want to spend some time shooting up zombies.
Dead Route is a third person runner/zombie shooter game developed by Glu. In Dead Route, you control a female character whose one and only goal is to survive against the onslaught of zombies. In a post apocalyptic world, you are running for your life. Zombies will try to attack you. To pull you down and make you one of them. Use the arsenal provided, to blaze a trail to victory and survival. You are alone against a world gone mad. Preserve your ammo as it might be the only thing standing between you and a slow death.
If you get Dead Route for PC you’ll not have any problems with lag or connectivity. You’ll get to experience the gameplay using the keyboard and mouse control that are much preferable for most gamers to android gameplay.
Although Dead Route for PC is not available anywhere officially, we’ve put together a guide below for those of you who wish to get Dead Route for PC.
Download Dead Route for PC:
To download Dead Route for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com. Search for Dead Route using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the game. Once the game has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Dead Route for PC.
Required Downloads & Installations
Method 1: Install Dead Route for PC or MAC Using Google Play Store On Bluestacks
- Install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Open Bluestacks now.
- Setup Google Play Store using your gmail address. You may use a gmail address if you have an existing one, otherwise you can also create a new gmail address using the on-screen instructions while setting up Google Play Store in Bluestacks.
- Search Dead Route after openning the PlayStore.
- Install the game now.
- Click on “My Apps” in Bluestacks now. You will find Dead Route in your apps.
- Click on Dead Route now.
- The game will open up. Use the keyboard arrow keys + space key to play the game, or simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2: Install Dead Route for PC or MAC Using Dead Route APK On Blustacks
- Make sure that Bluestacks is installed on your PC.
- Download Dead Route APK from the link attached above.
- Now double click the downloaded Dead Route APK.
- The APK will start getting installed via Bluestacks.
- When the installation of Dead Route is complete open Bluestacks.
- Find Dead Route by opening “My Apps” now.
- Click the game and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
Method 3: Install Dead Route for PC or MAC Using Andy OS
- Download latest version of Andy OS on your Windows PC or MAC using the link attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve properly installed Andy OS.
- If you’re using it for the first time, Andy will ask you for the account setup. Follow on-screen instructions to setup your gmail in Andy.
- Once done, unlock the screen in Andy and open apps.
- Look for Dead Route in Google Play Store.
- Install the game now. Once done, locate the game in your applications. It should be “Uncategorized” tab.
- Open the game now, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
If any of the above methods is not working, you can install Dead Route for PC or MAC using Archon