Our next featured title is a hunting simulator developed by Glu that has taken the playstore by storm. Literally millions of people have download this amazing game and have left glowing review on various platforms across the web. If you’re looking for a fun way to spend your time that is absolutely free, look no further. Deer Hunter 2014 is just the game for you.
For those of you who want to know more about what the game has to offer its players, we’ve put together a brief guide for our viewers of what the game brings to the table.
Deer Hunter 2014 is a hunting game that is focused around making the perfect shot. What part of the body your bullet lands will define how much money you make off of that kill. If your bullet ruins the edible organs of a deer, for example, the selling price will be significantly lowered as a result.
Another key feature of Deer Hunter 2014 is the wide variety of upgradable weapons at your disposal. You’ll find yourself spending hours in game to get enough money to buy the perfect sniper rifle. Add various gadgets to your weapons like scopes and different types of ammo to make the game even more enjoyable.
If you get Deer Hunter 2014 for PC you’ll not have any problems with lag or connectivity. You’ll get to experience the gameplay using the keyboard and mouse control that are much preferable for most gamers to android gameplay.
Although Deer Hunter 2014 for PC is not available anywhere officially, we’ve put together a guide below for those of you who wish to get Deer Hunter 2014 for PC.
Download Deer Hunter 2014 for PC:
To download Deer Hunter 2014 for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com. Search for Deer Hunter 2014 using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the game. Once the game has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Deer Hunter 2014 for PC.
Required Downloads & Installations
Method 1: Install Deer Hunter 2014 for PC or MAC Using Google Play Store On Bluestacks
- Install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Open Bluestacks now.
- Setup Google Play Store using your gmail address. You may use a gmail address if you have an existing one, otherwise you can also create a new gmail address using the on-screen instructions while setting up Google Play Store in Bluestacks.
- Search Deer Hunter 2014 after openning the PlayStore.
- Install the game now.
- Click on “My Apps” in Bluestacks now. You will find Deer Hunter 2014 in your apps.
- Click on Deer Hunter 2014 now.
- The game will open up. Use the keyboard arrow keys + space key to play the game, or simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2: Install Deer Hunter 2014 for PC or MAC Using Deer Hunter 2014 APK On Blustacks
- Make sure that Bluestacks is installed on your PC.
- Download Deer Hunter 2014 APK from the link attached above.
- Now double click the downloaded Deer Hunter 2014 APK.
- The APK will start getting installed via Bluestacks.
- When the installation of Deer Hunter 2014 is complete open Bluestacks.
- Find Deer Hunter 2014 by opening “My Apps” now.
- Click the game and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
Method 3: Install Deer Hunter 2014 for PC or MAC Using Andy OS
- Download latest version of Andy OS on your Windows PC or MAC using the link attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve properly installed Andy OS.
- If you’re using it for the first time, Andy will ask you for the account setup. Follow on-screen instructions to setup your gmail in Andy.
- Once done, unlock the screen in Andy and open apps.
- Look for Deer Hunter 2014 in Google Play Store.
- Install the game now. Once done, locate the game in your applications. It should be “Uncategorized” tab.
- Open the game now, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
If any of the above methods is not working, you can install Deer Hunter 2014 for PC or MAC using Archon