Our next featured title is a train driving simulation game developed by Ovidio Pop. Ovidio Pop are known for their immersive simulator games that come as close to reality as the current technology will allow. They have developed a number of games that have simply blown away the competition, and Train Driver 15 is no exception. Millions of worldwide fans can attest to the brilliance went into the making of this game. Once again, Ovidio Pop has proven that their games can hold their own against the best.
For those of you who don’t know what the game is about and want to know, we’ve put together an overview of the game and what it offers its players.
The first thing that stands out as soon as you open the game are the graphics. Simply put, they’re mindblowingly gorgeous. The colours are vibrant and life like and really stand out on a good screen. The trains themselves are quite varied. You have the choice between electric trains or steam driven trains as well as diesel fuelled trains. Each train is distinct, making for a unique drive with every train. The locations are based on real places in the world. Keep an eye out and you might even recognize the location. The controls are responsive and easy to use. Overall, the game is beautiful and provides an immersive experience.
If you get Train Driver 15 for PC you’ll not have any problems with lag or connectivity. You’ll get to experience the gameplay using the keyboard and mouse control that are much preferable for most gamers to android gameplay.
Although Train Driver 15 for PC is not available anywhere officially, we’ve put together a guide below for those of you who wish to get Train Driver 15 for PC.
Download Train Driver 15 for PC:
To download Train Driver 15 for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com. Search for Train Driver 15 using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the game. Once the game has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Train Driver 15 for PC.
Required Downloads & Installations
Method 1: Install Train Driver 15 for PC or MAC Using Google Play Store On Bluestacks
- Install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Open Bluestacks now.
- Setup Google Play Store using your gmail address. You may use a gmail address if you have an existing one, otherwise you can also create a new gmail address using the on-screen instructions while setting up Google Play Store in Bluestacks.
- Search Train Driver 15 after openning the PlayStore.
- Install the game now.
- Click on “My Apps” in Bluestacks now. You will find Train Driver 15 in your apps.
- Click on Train Driver 15 now.
- The game will open up. Use the keyboard arrow keys + space key to play the game, or simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2: Install Train Driver 15 for PC or MAC Using Train Driver 15 APK On Blustacks
- Make sure that Bluestacks is installed on your PC.
- Download Train Driver 15 APK from the link attached above.
- Now double click the downloaded Train Driver 15 APK.
- The APK will start getting installed via Bluestacks.
- When the installation of Train Driver 15 is complete open Bluestacks.
- Find Train Driver 15 by opening “My Apps” now.
- Click the game and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
Method 3: Install Train Driver 15 for PC or MAC Using Andy OS
- Download latest version of Andy OS on your Windows PC or MAC using the link attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve properly installed Andy OS.
- If you’re using it for the first time, Andy will ask you for the account setup. Follow on-screen instructions to setup your gmail in Andy.
- Once done, unlock the screen in Andy and open apps.
- Look for Train Driver 15 in Google Play Store.
- Install the game now. Once done, locate the game in your applications. It should be “Uncategorized” tab.
- Open the game now, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
If any of the above methods is not working, you can install Train Driver 15 for PC or MAC using Archon