Our next featured title is Paperama developed by FDG Entertainment. Paperama is a puzzle game that has truly blown us away with its original concept and flawless execution. The idea to introduce the Japanese culture of Origami to a game was a bold one, but with hard working and talented developers, the company has managed to deliver a game that does the idea justice. Millions of players worldwide have downloaded the game.
If you haven’t heard of Paperama before and want to know more, we’ve put together an overview for your benefit to describe to our readers what the game offers in terms of graphics, gameplay and replay value.
Paperama is a puzzle game featuring Origami puzzles. Origami is the art of folding paper in a specific way to produce a likeness of real life things with a simple piece of paper. For those of you who pursue Origami as a hobby, this game is a must have. Even if you’ve never even heard of Origami before, Paperama offers a fun and engaging way to introduce you to the world of Origami.
The gameplay is quite simple to get into but very difficult to master. You start with a flat piece of paper and fold it a set number of time to produce the end result. You cannot exceed the number of folds or you fail the level.
The graphics are gorgeous and vibrant. The 3D effect of folding paper is particularly well done and caught our eye as very realistic.
If you get Paperama for PC you’ll not have any problems with lag or connectivity. You’ll get to experience the gameplay using the keyboard and mouse control that are much preferable for most gamers to android gameplay.
Although Paperama for PC is not available anywhere officially, we’ve put together a guide below for those of you who wish to get Paperama for PC.
Download Paperama for PC:
To download Paperama for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com. Search for Paperama using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the game. Once the game has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Paperama for PC.
Required Downloads & Installations
Method 1: Install Paperama for PC or MAC Using Google Play Store On Bluestacks
- Install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Open Bluestacks now.
- Setup Google Play Store using your gmail address. You may use a gmail address if you have an existing one, otherwise you can also create a new gmail address using the on-screen instructions while setting up Google Play Store in Bluestacks.
- Search Paperama after openning the PlayStore.
- Install the game now.
- Click on “My Apps” in Bluestacks now. You will find Paperama in your apps.
- Click on Paperama now.
- The game will open up. Use the keyboard arrow keys + space key to play the game, or simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2: Install Paperama for PC or MAC Using Paperama APK On Blustacks
- Make sure that Bluestacks is installed on your PC.
- Download Paperama APK from the link attached above.
- Now double click the downloaded Paperama APK.
- The APK will start getting installed via Bluestacks.
- When the installation of Paperama is complete open Bluestacks.
- Find Paperama by opening “My Apps” now.
- Click the game and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
Method 3: Install Paperama for PC or MAC Using Andy OS
- Download latest version of Andy OS on your Windows PC or MAC using the link attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve properly installed Andy OS.
- If you’re using it for the first time, Andy will ask you for the account setup. Follow on-screen instructions to setup your gmail in Andy.
- Once done, unlock the screen in Andy and open apps.
- Look for Paperama in Google Play Store.
- Install the game now. Once done, locate the game in your applications. It should be “Uncategorized” tab.
- Open the game now, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
If any of the above methods is not working, you can install Paperama for PC or MAC using Archon