Our next featured title, Cubed Craft: Survival is an adventure/exploration game developed by Drea Apps. Despite the game receiving mixed reviews, we think the game has potential and could be the frontrunner to the success of Drea Apps, a relatively unknown development team. The game has been inspired by the ever popular Minecraft and shares much of the same elements and gameplay mechanics players witnessed in Minecraft.
For those of our readers who are new to Cubed Craft: Survival and want to know what sets its apart for other, here’s an overview for what you can expect to see from the game.
Cubed Craft: Survival lets the player anything they want using cube structures that form the basic building blocks for anything. There is no limit to what you can accomplish if you put your mind to it and the results can be insanely huge. Players have created expansive world settings in similar environments and Cubed Craft: Survival is no different. The player can even explore the large world of Cubed Craft: Survival and get to see new sights and experience new things.
If you get Cubed Craft: Survival for PC you’ll not have any problems with lag or connectivity. You’ll get to experience the gameplay using the keyboard and mouse control that are much preferable for most gamers to android gameplay.
Although Cubed Craft: Survival for PC is not available anywhere officially, we’ve put together a guide below for those of you who wish to get Cubed Craft: Survival for PC.
Download Cubed Craft: Survival for PC:
To download Cubed Craft: Survival for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com. Search for Cubed Craft: Survival using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the game. Once the game has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Cubed Craft: Survival for PC.
Required Downloads & Installations
- Cubed Craft: Survival APK
- Bluestacks | Alternatives: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Andy OS | Archon
Method 1: Install Cubed Craft: Survival for PC or MAC Using Google Play Store On Bluestacks
- Install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Open Bluestacks now.
- Setup Google Play Store using your gmail address. You may use a gmail address if you have an existing one, otherwise you can also create a new gmail address using the on-screen instructions while setting up Google Play Store in Bluestacks.
- Search Cubed Craft: Survival after openning the PlayStore.
- Install the game now.
- Click on “My Apps” in Bluestacks now. You will find Cubed Craft: Survival in your apps.
- Click on Cubed Craft: Survival now.
- The game will open up. Use the keyboard arrow keys + space key to play the game, or simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2: Install Cubed Craft: Survival for PC or MAC Using Cubed Craft: Survival APK On Blustacks
- Make sure that Bluestacks is installed on your PC.
- Download Cubed Craft: Survival APK from the link attached above.
- Now double click the downloaded Cubed Craft: Survival APK.
- The APK will start getting installed via Bluestacks.
- When the installation of Cubed Craft: Survival is complete open Bluestacks.
- Find Cubed Craft: Survival by opening “My Apps” now.
- Click the game and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
Method 3: Install Cubed Craft: Survival for PC or MAC Using Andy OS
- Download latest version of Andy OS on your Windows PC or MAC using the link attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve properly installed Andy OS.
- If you’re using it for the first time, Andy will ask you for the account setup. Follow on-screen instructions to setup your gmail in Andy.
- Once done, unlock the screen in Andy and open apps.
- Look for Cubed Craft: Survival in Google Play Store.
- Install the game now. Once done, locate the game in your applications. It should be “Uncategorized” tab.
- Open the game now, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
If any of the above methods is not working, you can install Cubed Craft: Survival for PC or MAC using Archon