Our next featured title, Star Wars: Uprising, is an action adventure role playing game based off the popular classic movie series, Star Wars. Courtesy of staggeringly large fanbase of the Star Wars franchise, the game had no trouble in becoming in an instant sensation. Star Wars: Uprising hasn’t even been out for a month and already fans of the series have downloaded the game millions of time. The game has been topping the charts since its release and its popularity only looks to be going up.
For those of you who’re hearing about Star Wars: Uprising for the first and want to know more, here’s an overview of what the game has to offer.
Star Wars: Uprising is set in the Star Wars universe after the events of Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi. The player assumes the role of a select group of the Rebellion and its his goal to stand up to the Empire and prevent them from spreading further all the while pushing back against the tyranny.
The game features a rich character creation that makes the character you make seem more personalized and unique. There are a wide array of skills you can get your hands on for your character to make him even more powerful in combat. The combat itself is very well put together and incredibly fun despite the occasional hiccup.
The game also features Sector Battles that will let players decide what they want in future updates of the game.
If you get Star Wars: Uprising for PC you’ll not have any problems with lag or connectivity. You’ll get to experience the gameplay using the keyboard and mouse control that are much preferable for most gamers to android gameplay.
Although Star Wars: Uprising for PC is not available anywhere officially, we’ve put together a guide below for those of you who wish to get Star Wars: Uprising for PC.
Download 000 for PC:
To download 000 for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com. Search for 000 using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the game. Once the game has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open 000 for PC.
Required Downloads & Installations
Method 1: Install Star Wars: Uprising for PC or MAC Using Google Play Store On Bluestacks
- Install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Open Bluestacks now.
- Setup Google Play Store using your gmail address. You may use a gmail address if you have an existing one, otherwise you can also create a new gmail address using the on-screen instructions while setting up Google Play Store in Bluestacks.
- Search Star Wars: Uprising after openning the PlayStore.
- Install the game now.
- Click on “My Apps” in Bluestacks now. You will find Star Wars: Uprising in your apps.
- Click on Star Wars: Uprising now.
- The game will open up. Use the keyboard arrow keys + space key to play the game, or simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2: Install Star Wars: Uprising for PC or MAC Using Star Wars: Uprising APK On Blustacks
- Make sure that Bluestacks is installed on your PC.
- Download Star Wars: Uprising APK from the link attached above.
- Now double click the downloaded Star Wars: Uprising APK.
- The APK will start getting installed via Bluestacks.
- When the installation of Star Wars: Uprising is complete open Bluestacks.
- Find Star Wars: Uprising by opening “My Apps” now.
- Click the game and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
Method 3: Install Star Wars: Uprising for PC or MAC Using Andy OS
- Download latest version of Andy OS on your Windows PC or MAC using the link attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve properly installed Andy OS.
- If you’re using it for the first time, Andy will ask you for the account setup. Follow on-screen instructions to setup your gmail in Andy.
- Once done, unlock the screen in Andy and open apps.
- Look for Star Wars: Uprising in Google Play Store.
- Install the game now. Once done, locate the game in your applications. It should be “Uncategorized” tab.
- Open the game now, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
If any of the above methods is not working, you can install Star Wars: Uprising for PC or MAC using Archon