Dungeon Boss is our next featured titles. It is a role playing game that has received a lot of traction on the appstore as well as the play store. And the fact that it was developed by Big Fish Games is a huge point in its favor as the company is known for producing some of the best and well rounded mobile titles in the business. Their newest addition to the gaming community doesn’t disappoint, garnering the support of millions around the globe and making its way to the top of the trending lists, the title’s popularity is growing by the day and it doesn’t look to stop.
Following is an overview of what new player can expect from the game if they opt to download it on their systems.
First thing you’ll notice about Dungeon Boss, are its amazing graphics that’s hardly ever seen in RPGs. Its not the number of pixels, rather the animation style that sets the game apart. The title is filled with blocky looking character models which at first are disconcerting but make the game a unique experience overall.
Dungeon Boss contains all the compulsory RPG elements that you’d expect to see in a mobile title. There’s a huge world to explore, new skills to unlock, new gear to find, new companions to recruit and a whole lot of slashing of monsters alongside your friends.
If you get Dungeon Boss for PC you’ll not have any problems with lag or connectivity. You’ll get to experience the gameplay using the keyboard and mouse control that are much preferable for most gamers to android gameplay.
Although Dungeon Boss for PC is not available anywhere officially, we’ve put together a guide below for those of you who wish to get Dungeon Boss for PC.
Download Dungeon Boss for PC:
To download Dungeon Boss for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com. Search for Dungeon Boss using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the game. Once the game has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Dungeon Boss for PC.
Required Downloads & Installations
Method 1: Install Dungeon Boss for PC or MAC Using Google Play Store On Bluestacks
- Install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Open Bluestacks now.
- Setup Google Play Store using your gmail address. You may use a gmail address if you have an existing one, otherwise you can also create a new gmail address using the on-screen instructions while setting up Google Play Store in Bluestacks.
- Search Dungeon Boss after openning the PlayStore.
- Install the game now.
- Click on “My Apps” in Bluestacks now. You will find Dungeon Boss in your apps.
- Click on Dungeon Boss now.
- The game will open up. Use the keyboard arrow keys + space key to play the game, or simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2: Install Dungeon Boss for PC or MAC Using Dungeon Boss APK On Blustacks
- Make sure that Bluestacks is installed on your PC.
- Download Dungeon Boss APK from the link attached above.
- Now double click the downloaded Dungeon Boss APK.
- The APK will start getting installed via Bluestacks.
- When the installation of Dungeon Boss is complete open Bluestacks.
- Find Dungeon Boss by opening “My Apps” now.
- Click the game and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
Method 3: Install Dungeon Boss for PC or MAC Using Andy OS
- Download latest version of Andy OS on your Windows PC or MAC using the link attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve properly installed Andy OS.
- If you’re using it for the first time, Andy will ask you for the account setup. Follow on-screen instructions to setup your gmail in Andy.
- Once done, unlock the screen in Andy and open apps.
- Look for Dungeon Boss in Google Play Store.
- Install the game now. Once done, locate the game in your applications. It should be “Uncategorized” tab.
- Open the game now, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
If any of the above methods is not working, you can install Dungeon Boss for PC or MAC using Archon