Developed by SGN, Juice Jam is our featured title for the day. Its a match 3 puzzle game that has already become a sensations around the world despite being released less than a month ago. Millions have downloaded the game and the android playstore is filled with reviews of satisfied players that have found little to complain about in the game.
For the benefit of our readers who are new Juice Jam and want to know more, following is an overview of what the game has to offer in terms of graphics, gameplay and replay value.
Juice Jam follows the formula of set by well known titles like Candy Crush and Bejeweled and adds its own flavor to the mix to make things a bit more juicy (pun intended). Players who are already fans of the genre will find much to love about Juice Jam. From its vibrant colors to smooth animations, the game is incredibly fun to play and adds just a bit of a personality to the game so that it doesn’t feel like a rip off.
Mixing and matching more than 3 fruits yields a special treat for players that can accomplish all sorts of amazing combos to make your score skyrocket.
If you get Juice Jam for PC you’ll not have any problems with lag or connectivity. You’ll get to experience the gameplay using the keyboard and mouse control that are much preferable for most gamers to android gameplay.
Although Juice Jam for PC is not available anywhere officially, we’ve put together a guide below for those of you who wish to get Juice Jam for PC.
Download Juice Jam for PC:
To download Juice Jam for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com. Search for Juice Jam using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the game. Once the game has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Juice Jam for PC.
Required Downloads & Installations
Method 1: Install Juice Jam for PC or MAC Using Google Play Store On Bluestacks
- Install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Open Bluestacks now.
- Setup Google Play Store using your gmail address. You may use a gmail address if you have an existing one, otherwise you can also create a new gmail address using the on-screen instructions while setting up Google Play Store in Bluestacks.
- Search Juice Jam after openning the PlayStore.
- Install the game now.
- Click on “My Apps” in Bluestacks now. You will find Juice Jam in your apps.
- Click on Juice Jam now.
- The game will open up. Use the keyboard arrow keys + space key to play the game, or simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2: Install Juice Jam for PC or MAC Using Juice Jam APK On Blustacks
- Make sure that Bluestacks is installed on your PC.
- Download Juice Jam APK from the link attached above.
- Now double click the downloaded vAPK.
- The APK will start getting installed via Bluestacks.
- When the installation of Juice Jam is complete open Bluestacks.
- Find Juice Jam by opening “My Apps” now.
- Click the game and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
Method 3: Install Juice Jam for PC or MAC Using Andy OS
- Download latest version of Andy OS on your Windows PC or MAC using the link attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve properly installed Andy OS.
- If you’re using it for the first time, Andy will ask you for the account setup. Follow on-screen instructions to setup your gmail in Andy.
- Once done, unlock the screen in Andy and open apps.
- Look for Juice Jam in Google Play Store.
- Install the game now. Once done, locate the game in your applications. It should be “Uncategorized” tab.
- Open the game now, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
If any of the above methods is not working, you can install Juice Jam for PC or MAC using Archon