Developed by Roblox Industries, our next featured title is a port of the amazing app that has become the life of millions on other platforms to android and iOS devices. Already, those who have tried out ROBLOX have becomes hooked on the title and the mobile port is no different. A staggering number of people have already tried out the app and the huge number of glowing reviews left on the play store speak for themselves.
For those of you who’re confused as to what ROBLOX is, we’ve put together a brief overview of what the game has to bring to the table.
ROBLOX is a not a game unto itself rather, its a platform. A platform for people around the world to contribute to the gaming world in a fun, easy to use way. In other words, people can create games using the app and the pre existing templates that are already available in the app. There are literally thousands of unique games out there made on the platform by the thousands of people who use the app. As you browse, you’ll realize that the only limit to the creation is your imagination. There are action games and shooter and even role playing games in the title and its extremely fun to find out what the app has in store for us next.
If you get ROBLOX for PC you’ll not have any problems with lag or connectivity. You’ll get to experience the gameplay using the keyboard and mouse control that are much preferable for most gamers to android gameplay.
Although ROBLOX for PC is not available anywhere officially, we’ve put together a guide below for those of you who wish to get ROBLOX for PC.
Download ROBLOX for PC:
To download ROBLOX for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com. Search for ROBLOX using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the game. Once the game has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open ROBLOX for PC.
Required Downloads & Installations
Method 1: Install ROBLOX for PC or MAC Using Google Play Store On Bluestacks
- Install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Open Bluestacks now.
- Setup Google Play Store using your gmail address. You may use a gmail address if you have an existing one, otherwise you can also create a new gmail address using the on-screen instructions while setting up Google Play Store in Bluestacks.
- Search ROBLOX after openning the PlayStore.
- Install the game now.
- Click on “My Apps” in Bluestacks now. You will find ROBLOX in your apps.
- Click on ROBLOX now.
- The game will open up. Use the keyboard arrow keys + space key to play the game, or simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2: Install ROBLOX for PC or MAC Using ROBLOX APK On Blustacks
- Make sure that Bluestacks is installed on your PC.
- Download ROBLOX APK from the link attached above.
- Now double click the downloaded ROBLOX APK.
- The APK will start getting installed via Bluestacks.
- When the installation of ROBLOX is complete open Bluestacks.
- Find ROBLOX by opening “My Apps” now.
- Click the game and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
Method 3: Install ROBLOX for PC or MAC Using Andy OS
- Download latest version of Andy OS on your Windows PC or MAC using the link attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve properly installed Andy OS.
- If you’re using it for the first time, Andy will ask you for the account setup. Follow on-screen instructions to setup your gmail in Andy.
- Once done, unlock the screen in Andy and open apps.
- Look for ROBLOX in Google Play Store.
- Install the game now. Once done, locate the game in your applications. It should be “Uncategorized” tab.
- Open the game now, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
If any of the above methods is not working, you can install ROBLOX for PC or MAC using Archon