Developed by Hothead Games, Boom Boom Football is our next featured title. It is an American football simulation game that has already gained quite a reputation for itself as one of the best of its kind out there in the mobile gaming market. Fans of American football will likely enjoy the game immensely. Users have left mostly positive reviews of the game after experiencing it first hand.
For the benefit of our readers who are unfamiliar with the game and want to know more, we’ve put together an overview to provide some basic information.
In Boom Boom Football, the art style is one of the key features of the experience. The cartoonish characters relieve the tension we’re used to seeing in sports competition based games. The animations are smooth and the gameplay is fun and addicting. The sound effects are on point, with some really realistic grunts one would expect to see on the football field.
In Boom Boom Football, you can create and manage your team and train your players to become the best. You can collect hundreds of cards of real life football players and add them to your collection. You can even compete against other real players who are also enjoying Boom Boom Football.
If you get Boom Boom Football for PC you’ll not have any problems with lag or connectivity. You’ll get to experience the gameplay using the keyboard and mouse control that are much preferable for most gamers to android gameplay.
Although Boom Boom Football for PC is not available anywhere officially, we’ve put together a guide below for those of you who wish to get Boom Boom Football for PC.
Download Boom Boom Football for PC:
To download Boom Boom Football for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com. Search for Boom Boom Football using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the game. Once the game has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Boom Boom Football for PC.
Required Downloads & Installations
Method 1: Install Boom Boom Football for PC or MAC Using Google Play Store On Bluestacks
- Install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Open Bluestacks now.
- Setup Google Play Store using your gmail address. You may use a gmail address if you have an existing one, otherwise you can also create a new gmail address using the on-screen instructions while setting up Google Play Store in Bluestacks.
- Search Boom Boom Football after openning the PlayStore.
- Install the game now.
- Click on “My Apps” in Bluestacks now. You will find Boom Boom Football in your apps.
- Click on Boom Boom Football now.
- The game will open up. Use the keyboard arrow keys + space key to play the game, or simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2: Install Boom Boom Football for PC or MAC Using Boom Boom Football APK On Blustacks
- Make sure that Bluestacks is installed on your PC.
- Download Boom Boom Football APK from the link attached above.
- Now double click the downloaded Boom Boom Football APK.
- The APK will start getting installed via Bluestacks.
- When the installation of Boom Boom Football is complete open Bluestacks.
- Find Boom Boom Football by opening “My Apps” now.
- Click the game and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
Method 3: Install Boom Boom Football for PC or MAC Using Andy OS
- Download latest version of Andy OS on your Windows PC or MAC using the link attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve properly installed Andy OS.
- If you’re using it for the first time, Andy will ask you for the account setup. Follow on-screen instructions to setup your gmail in Andy.
- Once done, unlock the screen in Andy and open apps.
- Look for Boom Boom Football in Google Play Store.
- Install the game now. Once done, locate the game in your applications. It should be “Uncategorized” tab.
- Open the game now, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
If any of the above methods is not working, you can install Boom Boom Football for PC or MAC using Archon