Developed by Rovio Entertainment, comes the much anticipated title that is not Angry Birds, Nibblers. It is a tile matching game that has already gotten much love courtesy of the weight of its developers’ name. The match 3 puzzle game is topping the charts in its respective genre which goes to show that the game is no fluke and is a great game even without the novelty of Rovio.
If you’re hearing about Nibblers for the first time, we’ve put together an overview of what the game has to offer in terms of graphics, gameplay and replay value.
In Nibblers, you control a bunch of fish whose only passions in life is to nibble on fruits. You face off against the might of various lizards that stand in the way of you and your yummy fruits.
The graphics are gorgeous and the color tone of the game is soothing and relaxed. The controls are responsive. The gameplay is quite similar to the standard set by hundreds of similar titles and nothing has changed in that regard. But Rovio did add a bit of story telling to the mix and a bunch of boss fights to spice things up.
If you get Nibblers for PC you’ll not have any problems with lag or connectivity. You’ll get to experience the gameplay using the keyboard and mouse control that are much preferable for most gamers to android gameplay.
Although Nibblers for PC is not available anywhere officially, we’ve put together a guide below for those of you who wish to get Nibblers for PC.
Download Nibblers for PC:
To download Nibblers for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com. Search for Nibblers using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the game. Once the game has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Nibblers for PC.
Required Downloads & Installations
Method 1: Install Nibblers for PC or MAC Using Google Play Store On Bluestacks
- Install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Open Bluestacks now.
- Setup Google Play Store using your gmail address. You may use a gmail address if you have an existing one, otherwise you can also create a new gmail address using the on-screen instructions while setting up Google Play Store in Bluestacks.
- Search Nibblers after openning the PlayStore.
- Install the game now.
- Click on “My Apps” in Bluestacks now. You will find Nibblers in your apps.
- Click on Nibblers now.
- The game will open up. Use the keyboard arrow keys + space key to play the game, or simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2: Install Nibblers for PC or MAC Using Nibblers APK On Blustacks
- Make sure that Bluestacks is installed on your PC.
- Download Nibblers APK from the link attached above.
- Now double click the downloaded Nibblers APK.
- The APK will start getting installed via Bluestacks.
- When the installation of Nibblers is complete open Bluestacks.
- Find Nibblers by opening “My Apps” now.
- Click the game and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
Method 3: Install Nibblers for PC or MAC Using Andy OS
- Download latest version of Andy OS on your Windows PC or MAC using the link attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve properly installed Andy OS.
- If you’re using it for the first time, Andy will ask you for the account setup. Follow on-screen instructions to setup your gmail in Andy.
- Once done, unlock the screen in Andy and open apps.
- Look for Nibblers in Google Play Store.
- Install the game now. Once done, locate the game in your applications. It should be “Uncategorized” tab.
- Open the game now, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
If any of the above methods is not working, you can install Nibblers for PC or MAC using Archon