Fighting games have always been number one in all of our’s priority lists. With the expansion of the Google Play Store, the games pumped into it have significantly been increased. Racing, Arcade, Action are just a few of the many categories found on the Google Play Store. Dead Among Us is one of the best shooting/fighting games available for Android devices.Today i’ll tell you how to install Dead Among Us for PC using third party emulators. If you haven’t already downloaded and tried it on your Android device yet, below are the key features of the game, and what it is based on.
Dead Among Us Features:
This game is not any ordinary one – it is a really very addictive game. The main plot of the game is simple – The most preserved and hazardous virus, Ceres has been released in the city due to an explosion at the Heckle Corporation’s Cell Research Unit. Ceres, known to be highly contagious has resulted in turning hosts into flesh craving, walking dead – the Zombies, all over the region! You need to kill Zombies and save the world from the doom! Below are all the main key aspects of the game :
- INTENSE ZOMBIE KILLING GAMEPLAY with more than 95 quests
- Single handed gameplay so you can play in any position!
- 10 unique and challenging locations
- Stunning 3D graphics
- Relentless zombies
- Variety of power ups to help you kill the Walking Dead – Radar, Slow Time and Kill Shot
- Own and customize an arsenal of bows
There are a lot of ways by which you can play this amazing game. Emulators are probably the most reliable sources when it comes to such amazing and marvelous Android apps. Below are the list of emulators with their download links by which you can install Dead Among Us and play on your PC.
Once you’ve chosen the emulator of your choice, you need just one more download – the APK itself. You can grab Dead Among Us’s APK file from the link below :
Install Dead Among Us On PC
There are a lot of methods by which you can install this game on your PC. We will discuss the most reliable ones here!
Method – 1 — Install Dead Among Us On PC Or Mac Using Google Play Store On Bluestacks
- Install Bluestacks on your PC, and make sure it is running perfectly fine.
- Launch Bluestacks and ensure you’re all setup with your Google account ready to rumble!
- Now, simply launch the Google Play Store, and search for ‘Dead Among Us‘ in the search box found above.
- Once the results roll up, select and install Dead Among Us like you normally would on your Android device.
- Wait for a few minutes, and the game will be downloaded depending upon your internet connection. Once downloaded, you’re good to go!
Note – The latest version of Bluestacks stores your downloaded applications in the ‘My Apps‘ menu found above.
Method – 2 — Install Dead Among Us On PC Or Mac Using APK On Bluestacks
- Download the APK file from the above links provided, and store it on your PC.
- First, ensure that you have Bluestacks installed on your PC, and that it is working perfectly fine too.
- Now, double-click on the APK file that you’ve downloaded earlier on your PC.
- The APK file will launch using Bluestacks, and will automatically install itself on your computer. This might take some time depending upon your computer’s processing speed.
- Once downloaded, you can find the game installed in the ‘My Apps‘ menu from Bluestacks. Select Dead Among Us from there, and you’re good to go!
Method – 3 — Install Dead Among Us On PC Or Mac Using Andy OS
- Make sure that you’re running the latest version of Andy OS downloaded from the links provided above. Also, ensure that Andy OS is running perfectly fine without any issues whatsoever.
- If this is your first time installing Andy, it will ask for your Google account’s info, register it in, and you’re good to go.
- Launch Andy OS, and open up the Google Play Store.
- Once launched, search for ‘Dead Among Us‘ from the search box found above, and press enter.
- From the various results rolled in, install the game. This might take some time depending on your internet connection.
- Once done, you will be able to find the game in your list of applications. It will be categorized under the ‘Uncategorized‘ tab.
Good going! You can now enjoy Dead Among Us on your PC as well! If you have any queries regarding this guide, feel free to leave us a comment below!