Apps for PC has become most popular around the globe, People love to use apps on their PC whether they are available on android or iOS. Now Traffic Rider is available to download for PC. Traffic Rider is a action packed game available on android google playstore and apple iOS app store, but the good thing is that we can download and install Traffic Rider for PC by using a third party emulator on your windows and Mac. Before we move on to the downloading stage of Traffic Rider, let’s take a look on what the game is all about for the understanding of your’s.
Racing games have always been number one in our priority lists. Traffic Rider is also one of the best racing games available for Android and iOS devices. The game is the masterpiece from the makers of Traffic Racer powered by Soner Kara. The game takes you to the endless racing genre to a brand new level by adding different kind of modes like a full career mode, first person view perspective. The game contains better graphics and high quality stereo sound with real life recorded motorbike sounds. All you have to do is to ride your bike fast in the endless highway roads and overtake the heavy traffic. You can also upgrade and buy 20 different types of new bikes to complete your missions. Below are the main features of Traffic Rider.
Traffic Rider Features:
– First person camera view
– 20 motorbikes to choose from
– Real motor sounds recorded from real bikes
– Detailed environments with day and night variations
– Career mode with 40+ missions
– Online leaderboards and 30+ achievements
– Support for 17 languages
So this is the time to play this exciting and action packed game on your Pc. To download Traffic Rider for Pc follow our guide below Enjoy 🙂
Download Traffic Rider for PC:
To download Traffic Rider for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com. Search for Traffic Rider using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the game. Once the game has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Traffic Rider for PC.
Required Downloads & Installations
Method 1: Install Traffic Rider for PC or MAC Using Google Play Store On Bluestack
- Install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Open Bluestacks now.
- Setup Google Play Store using your gmail address. You may use a gmail address if you have an existing one, otherwise you can also create a new gmail address using the on-screen instructions while setting up Google Play Store in Bluestacks.
- Search Traffic Rider after openning the PlayStore.
- Install the game now.
- Click on “My Apps” in Bluestacks now. You will find Traffic Rider in your apps.
- Click on Traffic Rider now.
- The game will open up. Use the keyboard arrow keys + space key to play the game, or simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2: Install Traffic Rider for PC or MAC Using Traffic Rider APK On Blustacks
- Make sure that Bluestacks is installed on your PC.
- Download Traffic Rider APK from the link attached above.
- Now double click the download Traffic Rider APK.
- The APK will start getting installed via Bluestacks.
- When the installation of Traffic Rider is complete open Bluestacks.
- Find Traffic Rider by opening “My Apps” now.
- Click the game and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
Method 3: Install Traffic Rider for PC or MAC Using Andy OS
- Download latest version of Andy OS on your Windows PC or MAC using the link attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve properly installed Andy OS.
- If you’re using it for the first time, Andy will ask you for the account setup. Follow on-screen instructions to setup your gmail in Andy.
- Once done, unlock the screen in Andy and open apps.
- Look for Traffic Rider in Google Play Store.
- Install the game now. Once done, locate the game in your applications. It should be “Uncategorized” tab.
- Open the game now, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
If any of the above methods is not working, you can install Traffic Rider for PC or MAC using Archon.