Save Dan For PC is available to download. Save Dan is an exciting game which available to download from android google play store and iOS App Store as well. There is no official way to use this application on your PC, but the good thing is that now we can download and install Save Dan For PC by using some third party emulators. But before we move onto that stage we must know about the game, But if you already know about the game skip the section below and move directly to how to download an install Save Dan For PC.
Save Dan is an exciting gun shooting game which is brought to you by the Novasoft LLC. The main idea of the game is that it is totally designed to test your skills of shooting weapons and your accuracy of shooting towards the target. The main theme of the game is that you need to defeat and kill the zombies which are infected through the science project. So need to keep them away from the people and sort out this situation as soon as possible. Use different weapons and arms to kill the zombies. Save Dan includes many challenging and exciting missions which make you very much addict towards the game. Unlock weapons and powers which will make your task even more easy. Score board can be compared with your friends through the gaming centers. Below you can see the features of Save Dan which will let you know more about the game.
Save Dan Features:
- The game works in offline mode
- Featuring ten regular and six special weapons, depending on your style and preference
- Take down green, yellow and red zombies, red being the hardest to kill
- Activate signal beacons to boost energy
- Shoot crates to collect bonuses which include Smushball who cures Dan’s wounds, Zeus who impales zombies on its horns and Bullet time that slows down time
- Improve Dan’s attributes without improving his character
- As you play, new maps and features unfold
So this is the time to play this addictive game on your PC. To download Save Dan for PC follow our guide below, Enjoy!
Download Save Dan for PC:
Required Downloads & Installations