When we hear the title Call of Duty, the image that comes to mind is a mindless first person shooter action game that never changes. This is definitely not the case with Call of Duty: Heroes, out next featured title. In fact, Call of Duty: Heroes is not a shooter game at all, rather it is a real time strategy game along the lines of Clash of Clans and other similar titles. The only similarity this game has with other CoD titles is the world setting.
For those of you hearing about Call of Duty: Heroes for the first time, we’ve put together a brief description of what the game offers to help you get started on the adventure.
Call of Duty: Heroes is a strategy war game that is follows the standard set by Clash of Clans and adds a few new things that serve to set the game apart from the competition. Like other such games, you start off with a small settlement that you own that serves as your base. As the game progresses you’ll upgrade the outpost and get new and cool customization for it to truly make it your own. The combat is intuitive and responsive, making real time interactions with other player more fun. The graphics are gorgeous and require some heavy lifting from your mobile device to achieve the desired result. Overall, the result is a nice game that will make for an engaging experience if you choose to get it.
If you get Call of Duty: Heroes for PC you’ll not have any problems with lag or connectivity. You’ll get to experience the gameplay using the keyboard and mouse control that are much preferable for most gamers to android gameplay.
Although Call of Duty: Heroes for PC is not available anywhere officially, we’ve put together a guide below for those of you who wish to get Call of Duty: Heroes for PC.
Download Call of Duty: Heroes for PC:
To download Call of Duty: Heroes for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com. Search for 000 using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the game. Once the game has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Call of Duty: Heroes for PC.
Required Downloads & Installations
Method 1: Install Call of Duty: Heroes for PC or MAC Using Google Play Store On Bluestacks
- Install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Open Bluestacks now.
- Setup Google Play Store using your gmail address. You may use a gmail address if you have an existing one, otherwise you can also create a new gmail address using the on-screen instructions while setting up Google Play Store in Bluestacks.
- Search Call of Duty: Heroes after openning the PlayStore.
- Install the game now.
- Click on “My Apps” in Bluestacks now. You will find Call of Duty: Heroes in your apps.
- Click on Call of Duty: Heroes now.
- The game will open up. Use the keyboard arrow keys + space key to play the game, or simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2: Install Call of Duty: Heroes for PC or MAC Using Call of Duty: Heroes APK On Blustacks
- Make sure that Bluestacks is installed on your PC.
- Download Call of Duty: Heroes APK from the link attached above.
- Now double click the downloaded Call of Duty: Heroes APK.
- The APK will start getting installed via Bluestacks.
- When the installation of Call of Duty: Heroes is complete open Bluestacks.
- Find Call of Duty: Heroes by opening “My Apps” now.
- Click the game and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
Method 3: Install Call of Duty: Heroes for PC or MAC Using Andy OS
- Download latest version of Andy OS on your Windows PC or MAC using the link attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve properly installed Andy OS.
- If you’re using it for the first time, Andy will ask you for the account setup. Follow on-screen instructions to setup your gmail in Andy.
- Once done, unlock the screen in Andy and open apps.
- Look for Call of Duty: Heroes in Google Play Store.
- Install the game now. Once done, locate the game in your applications. It should be “Uncategorized” tab.
- Open the game now, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
If any of the above methods is not working, you can install Call of Duty: Heroes for PC or MAC using Archon