Does not Commute for Android is now available for PC as well. If you have not played this game before, here is an overview of what the game is about before we move on to the method to download Does not Commute for PC.
Does not Commute is a racing game designed by Mediocre with excellent graphics and amazing gameplay. The game is all about strategic driving and is a test of your driving skills. You are in a town with different types of vehicles. Your aim in the game is to get into a vehicle and drive it to its destination. Then change the vehicle and drive another one to its destination. You have to drive carefully not hitting any other vehicle or damaging anything else in the town. There is a specific time set for you to complete your job. The trick is to not lose a second and to drive each vehicle carefully as every vehicle needs to be driven in its own specific way; some are easily controllable while are can give a pretty rough time.
Download Does not Commute for PC:
To download Does not Commute for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com. Search for Does not Commute using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the game. Once the game has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Does not Commute.
Required Downloads & Installations
- Does not Commute APK
- Bluestacks | Alternatives: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Andy OS | Archon
- Method 1: Install Does not Commute On PC or MAC Using Google Play Store On Bluestacks
- Install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Open Bluestacks now.
- Setup Google Play Store using your gmail address. You may use a gmail address if you have an existing one, otherwise you can also create a new gmail address using the on-screen instructions while setting up Google Play Store in Bluestacks.
- Now open the PlayStore and search for “Does not Commute”.
- Install the game now.
- Click on “My Apps” in Bluestacks now. You will find “Does not Commute” in your apps.
- Click on Does not Commute now.
- The game will open up. Use the keyboard arrow keys + space key to play the game, or simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2: Install Does not Commute On PC or MAC Using Does not Commute APK On Blustacks
- Make sure that Bluestacks is installed on your PC.
- Download Does not Commute APK from the link attached above.
- Now double click the downloaded Does not Commute APK.
- The APK will start getting installed via Bluestacks.
- Once Bluestacks notifies you about the complete installation of Does not Commute, open Bluestacks.
- Open “My Apps” now and find Does not Commute.
- Click the game and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
Method 3: Install Does not Commute On PC or MAC Using Andy OS
- Download latest version of ANDY OS on your Windows PC or MAC using the link attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve properly installed Andy OS.
- If you’re using it for the first time, Andy will ask you for the account setup. Follow on-screen instructions to setup your gmail in Andy.
- Once done, unlock the screen in Andy and open apps.
- Open Google Play Store and look for “Does not Commute”.
- Install the game now. Once done, locate the app in your applications. It should be “Uncategorized” tab.
- Open the game now, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- That’s all.
If any of the above methods is not working for you, you install Does not Commute On PC or MAC using Archon