Instagram for Android is now available for PC as well. If you have not used this app before, here is an overview of what the app is about before we move on to the method to download Instagram for PC.
Instagram is a photography app used to share photos instantly. Instagram is an online photo album where you can save your photos and memories and share them with your friends. When you want to capture any moment, you can directly capture it using instagram’s camera. You can edit your photos to make them look more appealing. The app has all the editing tools available including crop, rotate, flip, straighten as well as brightness, contrast, shadow adjustment and many more. Moreover, you can apply filters to your images to beautify them; Instagram has more than 30 filters= effects. Once you have edited your photos, you can upload them and share them with your friends and family. The app can also be connected to Facebook and the photos can be shared to social media directly from Instagram. You also have the option to make a photo map and tag your friends as well as follow the famous celebrities.
Download Instagram for PC:
To download Instagram for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com. Search for Instagram using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the app. Once the app has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Instagram.
Required Downloads & Installations
Method 1: Install Instagram On PC or MAC Using Google Play Store On Bluestacks
- Install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Open Bluestacks now.
- Setup Google Play Store using your gmail address. You may use a gmail address if you have an existing one, otherwise you can also create a new gmail address using the on-screen instructions while setting up Google Play Store in Bluestacks.
- Now open the PlayStore and search for “Instagram”.
- Install the app now.
- Click on “My Apps” in Bluestacks now. You will find “Instagram” in your apps.
- Click on Instagram now.
- The app will open up. Use the keyboard arrow keys + space key to use the app, or simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2: Install Instagram On PC or MAC Using Instagram APK On Blustacks
- Make sure that Bluestacks is installed on your PC.
- Download Instagram APK from the link attached above.
- Now double click the downloaded Instagram APK.
- The APK will start getting installed via Bluestacks.
- Once Bluestacks notifies you about the complete installation of Instagram, open Bluestacks.
- Open “My Apps” now and find Instagram.
- Click the app and follow on-screen instructions to use it.
Method 3: Install Instagram On PC or MAC Using Andy OS
- Download latest version of ANDY OS on your Windows PC or MAC using the link attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve properly installed Andy OS.
- If you’re using it for the first time, Andy will ask you for the account setup. Follow on-screen instructions to setup your gmail in Andy.
- Once done, unlock the screen in Andy and open apps.
- Open Google Play Store and look for “Instagram”.
- Install the app now. Once done, locate the app in your applications. It should be “Uncategorized” tab.
- Open the app now, follow the on-screen instructions to use it.
- That’s all.
If any of the above methods is not working for you, you install Instagram On PC or MAC using Archon