Whatsapp for Android is now available for PC as well. Whatsapp is a social communication app very famous among the android and iOS users. If you have not used this app before, here is an overview of what the app is about before we move on to the method to download Whatsapp for PC.
Whatsapp is a social platform that helps you stay connected with your friends and family. Whatsapp is a messenger where you can start conversations easily. The app has an excellent user interface and great features. Your friends and family whose numbers are already existing in your phone’s contacts and who are using Whatsapp are automatically updated in the Whatsapp’s contact list. You can tap on any person to start a conversation and make it fun by using stickers and emoticons. The app lets you share photos, videos, audio and much more. You can also start a group on Whatsapp and add your friends to that group. A new feature of Whatsapp lets you call your Whatsapp contacts as well.
Download Whatsapp for PC:
To download Whatsapp for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com. Search for Whatsapp using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the app. Once the app has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Whatsapp.
Required Downloads & Installations
Method 1: Install Whatsapp On PC or MAC Using Google Play Store On Bluestacks
- Install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Open Bluestacks now.
- Setup Google Play Store using your gmail address. You may use a gmail address if you have an existing one, otherwise you can also create a new gmail address using the on-screen instructions while setting up Google Play Store in Bluestacks.
- Now open the PlayStore and search for “Whatsapp”.
- Install the app now.
- Click on “My Apps” in Bluestacks now. You will find “Whatsapp” in your apps.
- Click on Whatsapp now.
- The app will open up. Use the keyboard arrow keys + space key to use the app, or simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2: Install Whatsapp On PC or MAC Using Whatsapp APK On Blustacks
- Make sure that Bluestacks is installed on your PC.
- Download Whatsapp APK from the link attached above.
- Now double click the downloaded Whatsapp APK.
- The APK will start getting installed via Bluestacks.
- Once Bluestacks notifies you about the complete installation of Whatsapp, open Bluestacks.
- Open “My Apps” now and find Whatsapp.
- Click the app and follow on-screen instructions to use it.
Method 3: Install Whatsapp On PC or MAC Using Andy OS
- Download latest version of ANDY OS on your Windows PC or MAC using the link attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve properly installed Andy OS.
- If you’re using it for the first time, Andy will ask you for the account setup. Follow on-screen instructions to setup your gmail in Andy.
- Once done, unlock the screen in Andy and open apps.
- Open Google Play Store and look for “Whatsapp“.
- Install the app now. Once done, locate the app in your applications. It should be “Uncategorized” tab.
- Open the app now, follow the on-screen instructions to use it.
- That’s all.
If any of the above methods is not working for you, you install Whatsapp On PC or MAC using Archon