Word Academy for Android and iOS is now available for PC as well. If you have not played this game before, here is an overview of what the game is about before we move on to the method to download Word Academy for PC.
Word Academy by SCIMOB is a brain exercising word game. Download Word Academy for PC to increase your vocabulary, learn new words and give your brains some time to workout. You start by 2×2 grid puzzle, find the words hidden in the grid and level up to 5×5 grid puzzles. Swipe across the alphabets to match them and find words. As you proceed towards higher levels, the game gets more challenging. You have to find more words and they have to be in the right order. If you can not complete a level, you can use the hints; an alphabet from the word will appear against each hint so that you can guess the words easily. Upon completing each level, you are rewarded with an extra hint. Keep the hints safe for higher levels as they can get to be quite difficult. Word Academy for PC can be very addictive and can keep you exercising your brains for hours. It has a user friendly interface; simple controls and no annoying ad popups.
To download Word Academy for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com. Search for Word Academy using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the game. Once the game has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Word Academy.
Required Downloads & Installations
Method 1: Install Word Academy On PC or MAC Using Google Play Store On Bluestacks
- Install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Open Bluestacks now.
- Setup Google Play Store using your gmail address. You may use a gmail address if you have an existing one, otherwise you can also create a new gmail address using the on-screen instructions while setting up Google Play Store in Bluestacks.
- Now open the PlayStore and search for “Word Academy“.
- Install the game now.
- Click on “My Apps” in Bluestacks now. You will find “Word Academy” in your apps.
- Click on Word Academy now.
- The app will open up. Use the keyboard arrow keys + space key to play the game, or simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2: Install Word Academy On PC or MAC Using Word Academy APK On Blustacks
- Make sure that Bluestacks is installed on your PC.
- Download Word Academy APK from the link attached above.
- Now double click the downloaded Word Academy APK.
- The APK will start getting installed via Bluestacks.
- Once Bluestacks notifies you about the complete installation of 2020 My Country, open Bluestacks.
- Open “My Apps” now and find Word Academy.
- Click the game and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
Method 3: Install Word Academy On PC or MAC Using Andy OS
- Download latest version of ANDY OS on your Windows PC or MAC using the link attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve properly installed Andy OS.
- If you’re using it for the first time, Andy will ask you for the account setup. Follow on-screen instructions to setup your gmail in Andy.
- Once done, unlock the screen in Andy and open apps.
- Open Google Play Store and look for “Word Academy“.
- Install the app now. Once done, locate the game in your applications. It should be “Uncategorized” tab.
- Open the game now, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- That’s all.
If any of the above methods is not working, you can install Word Academy On PC or MAC using Archon